WAGEES19 provide case management and re-entry services for justice involved adults ages 18-24.
WAGEES19 services include:
- Vocational/ Occupational Job Development & Training Strategies
- Job Certification Opportunities
- Employment Placement and Retention Strategies
- GED, High School diploma and Continuing Education
- Transportation Assistance
- Assistance Addressing Healthcare Needs
- Access to Mental Health Services
- Assistance Accessing Substance Abuse Services
The WAGEES19 project is an equal opportunity program funded 100% by the US Department of Labor and Employment and Training Administration in the amount of $550,000.00. Auxiliary aids are available upon request.
WAGEES19 is an incentive and supportive service based program. Incentives include:
- $50.00 gift card once placed in employment/or completion of short-term training program
- $50.00 Gift Card for retaining a job for 90 days
- Work appropriate clothing
- Required work tools
- School supplies
- Transportation assistance
WAGEES19 is a reentry program funded 100% by the department of labor and the employment and training administration.