COVID 19 PREVENTION AWARENESS
“WE HAVE LEVERAGED SIGHT, SOUND AND MOTION ASSETS TO ENCOURAGE THE COMMUNITY TO DO THE BASICS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. THERE IS CREDIBILITY AND BELIEVABILITY IN A MESSAGE DELIVERED BY A TRUSTED MESSENGER LIKE SERVICIOS DE LA RAZA AND ALL OUR EXTENDED PARTNERS THAT SHARE AND ADVOCATE FOR HEALTH EQUITY AND ON BEHALF OF THE COMMUNITY WE SERVE. FROM SHARING THE MESSAGE TO SERVICING THE TESTS AND VACCINES SERVICIOS HAS CREATED A COMPLETE 360 PROGRAM.”
my mask is beautiful: wear it for love
MASKS have long played an important part of Latin culture to honor the past, and play a role in popular culture too. Now masks offer a new way to protect families and loved ones against the Covid-19 virus.
Why do you wear a mask? Do it for love.
Angela (en español)
Governor Polis Attends Vaccination Event at Servicios de La Raza
3 Steps to Stay Healthy
Staying healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic is possible, especially if you practice these 3 guidelines:
1. Wear a Mask. When you are around others outside of your household, wear a mask at all times and ask others to mask up too.
2. Keep Your Distance. Stay 6-feet away from others.
3. Wash Your Hands. After a visit to the grocery store or other public places, be sure to wash your hands. Try not to touch your face.
If you have symptoms…
- Banner Health: 844-259-9494. Service available to all residents of Colorado.
- Centura Health: 888-540-8924. COVID-19 Patient Information Line is available to everyone in Colorado.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado ParentSmart Healthline: 720-777-0123. Serves all of Colorado.
- Clinica Colorado Covid Line: 720-902-9449; toll-free 1-855-963-3721. Screening and tele-health service for Coloradans.
- Denver Health Nurseline: 303-739-1211. Serves residents of Denver City and County.
- Ventanilla de Salud: 303-331-1110, ext. 137. Bilingual.
Important Vaccination Dates
- Saturday March 6, 2021 from 9-3pm at the Mexican Consulate Parking Lot 5350 Leetsdale Dr #100, Glendale, CO 80246 200 vaccinations
- Friday and Saturday March 12 & 13 9-3pm at Servicios de La Raza 3131 W. 14th Ave. Denver, CO 80204 (Friday, Servicios will be closed except to vaccinate) 500 total vaccinations
- These events are mainly for 65 and older people without health insurance.
- Free COVID testing and rapid tests will be available at the Mexican Consulate through Ventanilla de Salud (VDS).
Our clinicians are bilingual. Check back here for updates or call303 331 1110 ext 1375350 Leetsdale Dr #100, Glendale, CO 80246
- Promatoras will be facilitating a clinic in Colorado Springs. Check back for details.